– What to expect –
Clients using SJP Property Consultants Limited are those who wish to use the services of a knowledgeable, reliable, honest and professional Property Buying Agent to source property for them, and therefore escape the time-consuming and often fruitless process of finding a property on their own.
Our clients choose us to search for property in London for them because they value our integrity, extensive market knowledge, contacts, potential off market opportunities, experience in negotiation, and management of the entire purchase process.
– Our Process –
We pride ourselves on offering a customised, bespoke service to all of our clients, ensuring that we meet your particular needs. However, there are some common elements to all Client engagements:
- We understand the need for confidentiality and discretion in all dealings.
- The first step in the process is for SJP to get a clear understanding of your requirements, including your preferred location(s). Your time is valuable, and so we are committed to presenting to you properties which meet your criteria.
- We will arrange a preliminary appointment to meet you in person, where it is feasible to do so. However, if your circumstances do not allow this, we can discuss your requirements by other means.
- We will analyse recent sales trends within your chosen localities in order to set the context of your property search.
- We will discuss with you the current market conditions in the area(s) you have identified, including honest and realistic feedback and advice regarding the prospects of securing a property that meets your specified criteria.
- SJP Property Consultants Limited will then use its expertise in the property market, and our extensive network, to identify properties meeting your criteria. Our company is entirely independent of any sales agencies, and therefore we are able to offer you properties coming to market from a range of sources.
We are often approached by both private sellers and agents enquiring as to whether we have a suitable qualified purchaser for their properties. Selling agents know that the buyers whom we represent are bona-fide and serious, whilst also knowing that we are able to negotiate a sale quickly and efficiently. It is therefore in their interest to keep us informed of all available opportunities – which can offer a significant advantage to SJP’s clients.
We will act promptly to notify you of all appropriate opportunities, and make ourselves available to discuss them with you, and both arrange and accompany viewings, at your convenience.
SJP Property Consultants work for the buyer, and as your personal consultant, we are there to secure the most favourable terms for your property purchase or rental. We have often been known, through a thorough process of due-diligence and research, to secure our clients purchase or rental at substantially reduced prices.
SJP Property Consultants work closely in conjunction with architects, design teams and construction managers to assist you should you wish to consider a refurbishment project.
We also have the knowledge, contacts and experience to assist you with a development project if required.